Macy’s Insite Login.
As a Macy’s employee, you have two different employee websites to choose from: Employee Connection and Macy’s Insite.
What is the difference, you may ask. Well, both webpages will get you to the same login page, but in a roundabout way.
The Employee Connection site at www.employeeconnection.net includes company news articles, and a PDF help file sectionand the www.hr.macys.net website is used only as a gateway/login page to the Macy’s Insite portal.
What can I use the Macy’s My Insite EMployee Portal for?
Macy’s Insite employees can use the portal for:
- Viewing work schedules.
- Checking benefits.
- Medical coverage information.
- Viewing paystubs.
- Changing personal information.
- Changing contact information.
- Viewing PTO (paid time off).
- and much more.
The OFFICIAL Macy’s Insite login page is found here.
Macy’s Insite Login Troubleshooting.
If you cannot log in to Macy’s Insite, then try the following:
- Make sure that your internet connection is functioning properly.
- Check that the CAPS LOCK key on your keyword is in the OFF position. Your Macy’s Insite username and passwords are case-sensitive.
- Try logging in to Macy’s Insite with another browser, for example, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla or Chrome.
- Update your browser to the newest version.
- Log in from another device, like a mobile phone or another computer.
- Refresh your browser cache and enable cookies.
- If you have forgotten your Macy’s Insite password, then visit the Forgot Password page, to reset it.