Macy’s Insite Employee Connection.
Complete guide to the Macy’s Insite employee website.
The guide includes schedule and paystub help, how to login to the portal from home and from a mobile phone, viewing your W2, PTO (Paid Time Off), benefits and employee requirements, and much more.
Macy’s Insite or Employee connection.
Every major company is the US now have a dedicated employee website, where associates can log in with their own User ID and password. Macy’s (and Bloomingdale’s) is no exception.
New employees at Macy’s are sometimes left confused about where to login and how to obtain their User Id and password, however.
This is understanding as Macy’s have two actual website urls that lead to their employee portal, namely, www.employeeconnection.net and https://hr.macys.net/insite/common/logon.aspx.
Both websites will eventually lead you to the same sign in page, located here. The Employee Connection website is a broader portal, that includes company news, w-2 and 2-4 forms as PDFs, and links to company ressources, wherear the hr.macys.net website should be used only when you want to log in to the Macy’s Insite portal.
Once logged in, Macy’s Insite users are able to:
- View your weekly work schedules.
- Check benefits.
- Make changes to their medical, vision and dental coverage.
- See company news and read the company website.
- View your previous paystubs.
- Change social security, tax and 401K information.
- View W2s and W4s.
- Change contact information, such as address, phone numbers and more.
- Apply for holidays and paid time off.
Macy’s Insite login and Registration.
Macy’s Insite registration.
In order to sign in to the system, you will need to register first.
- Visit www.employeeconnection.net.
- Click on ‘My Insite’.
- Click on ‘Site-In’.
- Click on you have forgot password/unlock password option.
- On the password manager screen an https://pwr.macys.net/, you must fill in your Employee Id and the last 4 numbers of your social security number.
- Solve the CAPTHA and follow the insturctions to unlock your temporary employee password.
Macy’s Insite/Employee Connection Login.
Macy’s Insite Login.
To login to the employee website, follow these steps:
- After registration, go to www.employeeconnection.net, and click on ‘My Insite’.
- Click on ‘Sign In’.
- Enter your employee ID and password.
You can also go directly to the url at:
for the direct access login screen.
Still not sure how to login via Employeeconnection.net?
This visual guide video will show you how to login in under one minute. CLick on play to start viewing.