Macy’s Insite Login & Employee Schedule.(EmployeeConnection.net).
Complete guide to the Macy’s Insite employee website.
View your Macy’s work schedule, past paystub and manage your benefits. Learn how to log in to Macys Insite from home and from your mobile phone, and how to avoid common login problems.
Macys Insite or EmployeeConnection.net. Which website should I use?
Every major company is the US now have a dedicated employee website, where associates can log in with their own User ID and password. Macy’s (and Bloomingdale’s) is no exception.
New employees at Macy’s are sometimes left confused about where to login and how to obtain their User Id and password, however.
This is understanding as Macy’s have two actual website urls that lead to their employee portal, namely, www.employeeconnection.net and https://hr.macys.net/insite/common/logon.aspx.
Howver, both websites will eventually lead you to the same sign in page, located here. So it does not really which url you start with. Use the link on this page to go directly to the Macys employee login page.
How to Use the www.EmployeeConnection.net Portal
The Employee Connection website is a broader portal, that includes company news, w-2 and 2-4 forms as PDFs, and links to company ressources.
You will be able to read up on all Macy’s and Bloomingdales benefits, including:
WageWorks – COBRA Login
2017 Plan Documents and Information
2018 Plan Documents and Information
2018 Health Plan Selection Tool
Earning for Learning
Employee Assistance Program
CollegeBound 529 Plan
Macy’s Extra Associate Discount Events
SOLUTIONS IN STORE
The Early Dispute Resolution Program (EDR)
The website also lists company employee news, and corporate resources, that is accessible without logging in first.
How to Use the Macys MyInsite Portal.
The Macy’s Insite website at hr.macys.net should be used only when you want to log in to the Macy’s Insite portal.
Once logged in, Macy’s Insite users are able to:
- View your weekly work schedules.
- Check benefits.
- Make changes to their medical, vision and dental coverage.
- See company news and read the company website.
- View your previous paystubs.
- Change social security, tax and 401K information.
- View W2s and W4s.
- Change contact information, such as address, phone numbers and more.
- Apply for holidays and paid time off.
How to Register for Macy’s Insite.
Macy’s Insite registration.
In order to sign in to the system, you will need to register first.
- Visit www.employeeconnection.net.
- Click on ‘My Insite’.
- Click on ‘Site-In’.
- Click on you have forgot password/unlock password option.
- On the password manager screen an https://pwr.macys.net/, you must fill in your Employee Id and the last 4 numbers of your social security number.
- Solve the CAPTHA and follow the insturctions to unlock your temporary employee password.
How to Login at the www.EmployeeConnection.net Website.
Macy’s Insite Login.
To login to the employee website, follow these steps:
- After registration, go to www.employeeconnection.net, and click on ‘My Insite’.
- Click on ‘Sign In’.
- Enter your employee ID and password.
Macys Insite Login.
You can also go directly to the url at:
for the direct access login screen.
If you are still having problems logging in to MyInsite, then see our Macys Insite Login Troubleshooting guide.
Add your questions or comments in the comment section below.
Macy’s Insite FAQ.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What if my Login screen is not loading?
– Close your browser and then open a new browser and try again.
What does “Code Required” mean?
– On the screen that indicates “Code Required”, you can click on “Why?” to get an explanation. You must have a personal email/phone on file. If you do not, call Macy’s Insite Help Desk at 1-678-474-2300.
What if I am not getting code sent to me?
– Use the “REQUEST NEW CODE” button and try a different delivery method if you have more than one.
– If you do not have 2 delivery methods you can update your profile in MyHR or Password Manager
Note – Text messages to other than country code +1 cannot be sent. Instead, select email as the delivery option.
What email address can I use to login?
– Applications like ignite (Degreed), Google Cloud, Service Now allow logging on with email address but this MUST be your Macy’s Inc. company email address.
What if I am having an application issues?
– For ANY application logon screen issue, call the Macy’s Insite Help Desk at 1-678-474-2300
Macys Insite Login Error.
– I am a former employee logging into Macys InSite and receiving error message “The sign-in attempt failed. Please try again.”
1. Validate that you selected the “Former Collegue” Sign-in Button and typed the correct Employee ID/Password.
2. If you have issues after logging into Macys InSite, issues with your employee number, or issues related to Human Resources, call Macy’s HR Services at 1-800-234-6229.
- 1 Macy’s Insite Login & Employee Schedule.(EmployeeConnection.net).
- 2 Macys Insite or EmployeeConnection.net. Which website should I use?
- 3 How to Use the www.EmployeeConnection.net Portal
- 4 How to Use the Macys MyInsite Portal.
- 5 How to Register for Macy’s Insite.
- 6 How to Login at the www.EmployeeConnection.net Website.
- 7 Macys Insite Login.
- 8 Macy’s Insite FAQ.